I didn't put any on tick tok.

I didn't 'put' any anywhere.

Again, every day for the last few weeks i've come home from work and
checked YouTube for the last 24 hrs' UAP uploads.

I skip the dross, and categorise the rest.  So, 'this one goes under this
header, this one belongs on that list, this is the same type from that vid
last week', etc. etc.

This very basic methodology - a simple case of 'having to start somewhere'
with such an enormous data set available - has revealed that most
sightings, currently, if not historically, are of these mysterious box-orbs.

This is a new type of UFO, to me, anyway.  In fact, i don't see ANYONE else
describing it as a widespread phenomenon - as i say, most only seem to get
reported, and commented upon, as if they were unique examples - no one else
has made the link that they're actually ubiquitous!

This thus qualifies as a new scientific discovery, one that directly speaks
to the deepest, most profound questions of natural philosophy (not least
conservation of momentum and energy).

So i'm here presenting that list - primarily drawing attention to the
prevalence of these hitherto unheard-of 'box-orb' captures.

What's so stunning is that most of the boxes / cubes are caught in broad
daylight, or at least, twilight.

This enables us to clearly identify that they're the same type of craft -
obviously harder to do when all you can see is a glowing orb at night.

If you click on the link to the list in the first post, it'll pop up a test
file full of URL's - all you need do is copy-paste them into a browser.
What you'll see is DOZENS of independent video captures of flying
fish-tanks in broad daylight.

Mostly, they're cubes by day, and glowing orbs by night.  However this rule
is not absolute - some vids show cubes by night, and orbs by day.  Most
orbs are orange or white, yet many other colours are seen;  some are seen
changing colour.  Some behaviours seem colour-typed.

So the Tik Tok link you actually clicked on - the one, single link i hadn't
truncated (how lazy are we?) - i only referenced because it's a second
example of two box-orbs linked by a tether.  If you complete the YT link of
the other example, you'll see the same thing, different time and place.

I'm well aware all of the comments on Tik Tok identify it as fire lanterns
- social media is for numbskulls, i've never had any social media accounts
and never will, it's a horde of mindless ignoramuses and no one else has
seen this list of related examples;  like me when i saw what i thought were
fire lanterns, it seems the most likely explanation if you don't know any
better - Chinese lanterns are a thing, and UFO's are woo - precisely your
logic too, perfectly rational response - but the whole point of this list
is to PROVIDE that context necessary for proper analysis, ie. comparison
with other phenomenon.

Show me a type of fire lantern that looks anything like these things..  i
mean, it's a glassy, iridescent, semi-opaque box or rectangle -  a
hexahedron, bashically - sometimes appearing dark-metallic or titanium-like
- often seen rotating or tumbling on all three axes, that momentarily
disappears then reappears as it flies.  When seen in groups, this optical
'phasing in/out' sometimes synchronises between objects.

After adding dozens of examples to the list, last week YT threw up the
first one showing a tethered pair.  I'll repeat the full link here so you
can just click on it (sorry if this is video-bombing the page for anyone
else):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubVcEHtBlw

Note how, like the others, they phase in and out in sync - again, use comma
and period keys (< and >) for frame advance/back while paused.  These are
categorically the same type of craft seen in many of the other links.  The
only difference is that clearly-visible tether.

People see tethered flying boxes and think "fire lanterns!" by default - as
i say, i would've too, if i didn't know any better.  Getting folks
informed, in order to be able to analyse these things in their proper
context, is my whole raison d'etre, here..

But that was just one, perhaps freak, example of the tethering behaviour -
maybe one had broken down and was under tow or something.  So you can
appreciate my excitement when i found another, again on YT, this time in a
compilation video.  That video referenced its sources, and the segment
showing this second tethered pair happened to come from Tik Tok, so, since
it didn't require a sign-up to view, i linked the source rather than the
timestamped YT video segment..

So, while everyone else is stuck on "what is it?" and "it's fire
lanterns!", i'm the only person (apparently) aware of this broader context,
and other related examples.  I'm perhaps the only person who realises that
it's most definitely, categorically NOT fire-lanterns.  That's way too much
responsibility, hence why i'm here, trying to SHOW (not just 'tell') other
smart people.   That's why i'm reporting it here, and not on
social-bleedin'-media.

Since making that initial post here however, the suspicion that the orbs
and boxes were the same thing is now demonstrated beyond doubt, so we're
making pretty good progress, from initially identifying a
previously-unknown alien tech-base only weeks ago, to realising certain
common behaviours and characteristics, haunts and habits of these things..
and if you'll just LOOK at what i'm showing you, you'll make no protest at
the conclusion of 'aliens' - it's the single-most consistent (nay, OBVIOUS)
explanation, there, i said it.

The latest revelation seems to be that at least some of these things are
deposited and then later collected by, umm, flying saucers.  Just check out
the videos showing it.  Faked?  One or two, maybe.. but also check out the
'spin-launcher' section - one's filmed in Japan, the other a witness
account from Egypt - these things also eject orbs, and other videos show
them being released by red orbs and perhaps others too - again, lots of
witness testimonies describe orbs releasing more orbs (ie. Rendlesham
forest incident for example), so either saucers are appearing as orbs (much
as cubes do perhaps) or else saucers are PART of this tech-base, but not
necessarily the only thing deploying or collecting box-orbs.

Give it another week and that picture may be a bit clearer too.

I'm happy to do all the legwork linking these links, but i AM asking that
you review the actual evidence before concluding on it, which specifically
regards the weight of CORROBORATION between independently-sourced data;
IOW, you need to look at ALL (or at least a good few) of the exhibits, not
just one or two in isolation, before you can determine whether they really
do all belong under the headings i've grouped them under.  The point is not
whether any one or two could be faked, suspect or otherwise
mis-categorised, but rather that the overwhelming consistency between them
PROVES that 'the category' itself is valid, that it exists, that it's 'a
thing' with certain identifiable properties, behaviours and
characteristics..  moreover, that it's an INTELLIGENT agent, demonstrating
a far more advanced technology than ours.  And no one else is talking about
it, in such specific terms, anyway; 'box-orbs' (or whatever name best
sticks) should be as instantly-recognisable a UFO as flying saucers -
moreso, just going by the numbers - yet till now they've been relatively
incognito..  the most common type of UFO that no one's ever heard of.

Ten minutes of copy-pasting links into a desktop browser will enable you to
evaluate weeks of my research here;  the payoff to yourselves for that
small investment is knowledge, of a profound nature... and if i need sell
it any harder, it's probably not for you in the first place..

If i was posting slides of LENR data, everyone would click without
hesitation..  but this is far bigger a revelation - these things are
obviously exploiting over-unity physics, their designers have obviously
forgotten more about CMP than our kind will ever learn.. are their
capabilities non-Newtonian, or super-Newtonian?  Limited to light-speed, or
superluminal / interdimensional?  In principle (Copernicus's), anything
they can do, we could do too..  But more than this, who and what are they,
why are they here and what are they doing?  Are there intentions benign, or
exploitative?  Entirely hands-off passive observers, or surreptitious
manipulators / 'engineers'?  Are these recon missions we're seeing, or
communication attempts, or what?  They're ostensibly collecting a great
deal of information about us and our world.. but there's no intergalactic
'data protection act' we're aware of;  what are they doing with our data?
Might they sell it on to other entities?  Just because they're not
ostentatiously attacking us like sci-fi baddies, doesn't mean we're out of
the woods - might we be in some kind of slow-boil scenario, our time-scales
insignificant to theirs?  Do they have power of agency over us - are they
in any way controlling or manipulating our destiny, and then, for our
benefit or theirs / some other?

But if anyone thinks for one moment i'm raising these questions over bloody
fire-lantern sightings, you REALLY need to actually look at the data, get
yourself over that first incredulity barrier..

All i'm doing is joining dots - watching vids, and categorising them - but
there's stunning new science here, breathtaking vistas on undiscovered
country..  what more in life could any of us want?

Pour yourself a stiff drink, get on your desktop or a big laptop (anything
but a phone!), open the list from the first post in this thread, and start
comparing what you're seeing in each vid.  I guarantee you your paradigm
will shift..  a before / after thing.

Certainty, of knowledge you thought forever out of reach, is minutes away,
at your leisure..   trust me, before finishing that list you'll know we're
not alone in the universe, much less, here on Earth..

!