The issue is that a graviton would be a spin-0 gauge boson, commuting only
attractive force;  a spin-1 mediator of both attractive and repulsive
forces is obvs already fulfilled by photons or virtual photons.

Qualitatively, 'gravity' reduces to a time-constant rate of exchange of
signed momentum, or ± h-bar.

'Reactionless' refers to these craft's propellant-less accelerations;  no
reaction matter appears in optical, IR or thermal imaging.  They must,
therefore, be exchanging momentum directly with some fundamental force
constant (EM constant alpha?) and time.  F=mA reduces to an I/O ± dp/dt
differential, and so effectively-unilateral forces are thus possible;  the
tangible example i keep coming back to being 'pumping a swing', wherein you
can auto-accelerate the swing by applying reactionless torques via the
ice-skater effect (changing mass radius) to cause an upswing vs downswing
period asymmetry, the per-cycle momentum gain equal to that difference
times the gravitational constant;  obviously, non-constant angular momentum
about a fixed axis is only so useful, but it's a proof of principle that
momentum can be sourced or sunk from / to fundamental force constants and
time, and again, insofar as UAP are solid flying objects, they're another
demonstration of that principle.

So i believe i'm correct - a hovering UAP that is reflecting radar and
light must be composed of baryonic matter, even if in a controlled,
low-entropy state - meta-materials are obvs implied by the observed
properties - and is thus susceptible to mutual gravitation;  if it's not
actually falling then by definition it's accelerating upwards at exactly 1
G.  This does nothing to impede the reciprocal mutual gravitation of the
planet towards the UAP, hence if it's holding precisely-constant altitude
then the entire system - UAP, planet and everything bound to it - must be
accelerating 'upwards' relative to that point on the globe;  the
acceleration obvs equal to the gravitational pull of the UAP divided by the
mass of the Earth, hence infinitesimal, yet real and non-trivial..

TL;DR - you cannot introduce an effective CoM violation into an
otherwise-closed (isolated) system and not expect its net momentum to
change..