Dea Robin,

   I ran the numbers, and the radius comes out even larger than the
"Classical Electron Radius".  Here I wrote up my work in Latex so it's easy
to read:

https://spaz.org/~magi/appendix/electron-latex.html

I got an electron radius of:

 r = 3.863395 x 10^-13 meters

Whereas the CODATA value for the "Classical Electron Radius" is:

r_e = 2.817 940 3262 x 10^-15  meters

....which is 2.8 times the radius of a Proton!

Please let me know if I made a mistake in my calculations.  I thought maybe
I did something unsavory with the angular frequency, Omega.  But on second
thought it all seems legit.

Robin sez: