Hello,

   Are you suggesting that long ago, in the time of Classical Physics,
someone performed the same simple algebraic calculation I just did, and
looked with consternation upon the result?  "Hmm, you guys, this number
seems to be off.  Let's multiply it by a correction factor.  We'll call it
the Fine Structure Constant."

   Or, what *are* you saying?  What do you mean, by, "mean something"?

   I was about to say, "I'm actually not that interested in electrons," but
I guess if you're making analog electronics, it may be wise to learn a
thing or two about the humble electron.

Sean P. Logan                   https://spaz.org/~magi
Fountain Giving Life
paco66551, gmail com            Wave Articulation Matrices for
503-660-5616                    Hyperdimensional Light