Steven V Johnson wrote:

> Ask the authors, I guess.

You guess???

How else?

I guess you could ask the Agency but I expect your request would be lost in the shuffle.

> I am sure of the pedigree because the authors sent me the document.

That's a good point. Thanks for revealing that little tidbit.

I said that a couple of days ago:

"I informed the author there are some spelling errors, and footnotes #11 and #14 are the same. I asked her to provide another copy of the paper in text Acrobat format. So maybe I will get a copy the easy way."

Unfortunately -- as I just mentioned -- she said they can't provide it that format.

Anyway, I do not go around secretly uploading stuff. It says on the first screen at LENR-CANR.org: "[This site] features a library of more than 1,000 original scientific papers reprinted with permission from the authors and publishers." I mean that. The only authors I have not asked are dead ones. I have uploaded a few papers by deceased authors. People I knew well, who would not have objected.

I couldn't get away with secretly uploading stuff. People would find out, and tell me to remove the offending document. We get 4,000 to 7,000 visits per week.