Steven Krivit quoted the distribution letter that I also quoted:

OK folks,

The LENR paper (below) finally got released on Friday and should have
gone into the OSD (at least the AT&L) read books this morning.  The paper is
unclassified so feel free to forward it to whomever you think would be
interested . . .

You can see why Steve and I both assumed it would be okay to upload it. Besides that, there is no copyright, it says "unclassified" and there is not even a sentence saying "please do not distribute." In my experience, you can always distribute government documents of this nature. I was taken aback to learn that it was not quite fully cleared for distribution on Wednesday morning. Anyway, it is now.