On 11-06-19 02:40 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
At 08:08 AM 6/19/2011, Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:
On 11-06-19 05:34 AM, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
On 2011-06-18 16:07, Akira Shirakawa wrote:

Today Rossi posted on his Blog some interesting info:

When E-Cats work without a drive, Rossi has to operate alone on them for safety reasons.

This is such a facile explanation ... We mustn't unplug it from the wall because that would be dangerous.

It's facile, to be sure. But that doesn't mean it's false. And that's not actually what Rossi said. If you were operating an E-Cat the way it was operated in the demos, and unplugged it, the thing would cool off. The danger would arise if we heat it up to a certain point, at which the heat generated is enough to keep it that hot, so that it needs no input power.

Rossi has never stated that, as far as I know.

Only those attempting to "explain" his assertion that running without input power is too dangerous have said that. Ditto the alleged feedback loop which keeps the device at the exact temperature needed to heat the effluent to 101C, not more, not less, which has never been mentioned by Rossi.

As far as I know Rossi has never given any explanation for why the device becomes dangerous if run "unplugged", nor given any explanation for why the steam temperature never rose above 101C.

If you have seen anything from Rossi asserting what you said above, I would really appreciate it if you'd quote it here, or provide a link to it.