I hear the "all we can do is wait until October" a lot. If just a few people
were working on replication, we could get details a lot sooner than
October/November...

Rossi is very kind to answer questions on his blog. I've asked a number of
questions trying to learn about what is going on and without fail he has
responded. (He doesn't respond well to all questions, but polite and sincere
ones he is good.)

I was the one who asked him if an exploding e-cat would be radioactive
and/or poisonous. He said only that there was no risk of explosion. Which
makes me think that the secret catalyst is indeed something not totally
harmless. A hydride of Li, K, Rb, or Cs is a good conjecture from Mills,
Axil, et. al. Anyone have a thought as to which one would be the smartest
choice for an E-Cat?

- Brad Lowe

p.s. Please drop me a message if you're attempting a home-brew e-cat and we
can compare notes.

Andrea Rossi