On Oct 8, 2011, at 10:39 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint wrote:

Alan:
Thx for doing the calcs...

I too saw the TC lead wires going under the black tape which is on the fitting where they push on the flexible hose. However, if you look closely, the lead wires continue for at least another 2 inches after the black tape, so I think the actual TC was mounted closer to the center of the heat exchanger manifold.

Jed,
can you contact Mats, and include the pic being referred to, and see if he can locate exactly where the Tout TC was mounted???

-m

Mark,

In the video Rossi points to the spot. Attached is a clip showing where he pointed. Not very definitive, but pretty close to the top of nut I would say, right where the wire length puts it.

<<inline: Tout.jpg>>

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/