Am 01.11.2011 22:59, schrieb Mattia Rizzi:
According to the report, E&K measured the water flow before the test, but not *during* the test. I asked to Essen and confirmed that they doesn't have measured the flow during the test.
I had this thougt too, but:
The pump is so loud, any significant change in flow rate would have been noticed by them.

If these guys do a positive test in Upsalla then I am ready to believe it.
Im not against this.

I am against all this contradictions false promises and confusion that have been since this. Cannot understand why didnt they give some details about pipes and heatdissipator for the 1 MW plant and why didnt they measure the temperatures there. This is most disappointing to me, it is like demonstrating a car on a brake tester and not letting the rubber hit the real street.

Best,
Peter

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Peter Heckert
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:43 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi 1MW : Why is the energy hidden behind pressboard?

Am 01.11.2011 22:33, schrieb Jouni Valkonen:
2011/11/1 Jed Rothwell<jedrothw...@gmail.com>:
For that matter, why would anyone think the Krivit test was fake?
For Krivit, Rossi /claimed/ the water flow and it was doubted by others
and this was so early I did not understand everything and was confused
by Krivits "wetz steam" argument. (I dont believe in wet steam today,
but at this time I was unsure)

Essen & Kullander /measured/ the water flow, so this was secured
believable data. When they then found, that the input energy is too low
for boiling, I was impressed.