On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another "free energy conspiracy"? So boring...
> The only fact was that he was sentenced as a scammer and his work was
> bullshit.

Actually, I find all this exciting and interesting.  It's people who
killed Tinker Bell that I find boring.

Speaking of, who was your favorite Tinker Bell?  I liked Julia
Roberts; but, my favorite was Ludivine Sagnier.  I think it was the
movie Swimming Pool which swayed my opinion on Sagnier.  Did you know
Marilyn Monroe was also Tinker Bell?  Well, some say it's an urban
legend that the 1953 animated version was modeled after Ms. Monroe.