On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think that they
> are relieved that AR failed to deliver by their deadline and had
> already in their possession the secret of how the reactor worked,
> assuming this is all true.

Yes, and that would be a huge assumption.

There is not one shred of evidence that anything Defkalion says now or has
ever said about their Hyperions and their tests has been true.  The only
objective evidence about them that I know of is from the local (Xanthi)
Parliament member who inquired of his government agencies about whether or
not they had ongoing tests of Defkalion's Hyperion and they said they never
heard of it.  That's in a news report.  I'll try to dig up the reference
AGAIN if you can't recall it.   Other than that, everything about Hyperions
is claims.  There are no independent tests nor any important facts.

Believers seem to have the fundamental problem that they don't
differentiate between claims and facts or evidence and they don't require
independent testing before they accept things they like to hear.