On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > -.-
> > Rossi is asking for money. He asked money to Defkalion in February/March
> (A
> > LOT OF MONEY) for his "technology" (deadline of payment around June)
> > Stop saying that he is not asking for money, because is false.
>
> Okay, Rossi is not asking the uneducated and unwashed masses for money
> like a true scammer would.

So Steorn were not true scammers?  I suppose the SKDB "cult club" was
asking the public to join something...  but their apparent efforts to sell
kits were not real because although they got plenty of orders, far as
anyone knows, they never accepted an order or shipped a kit.   Sort of like
Rossi so far.   Steorn, like Rossi, claimed secret potential clients who
"inspected" and "tested" their goods but no evidence was ever presented
that they had done so  --  like Rossi's anonymous customer.

I will tell you again:  you have absolutely no way of knowing how much
money Rossi has taken and from whom.  And Casserino was quite clear that
Rossi got money from Ampenergo and that it was a "substantial portion the
equation" in the agreement between them.