On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Actually I find the interlocking companies with funding from ... someplace
> ..., along with the early claims that Rossi (or was it Defkalion?) had
> received a great deal of investment money from a substantial number of
> ex-pat Greeks (Have we forgotten about that, or did we decide it was a lie?
>  Or do we think it all went to DGT for some nefarious purpose, and Rossi
> never saw any of it?) sufficiently murky that I'm not sure the assertion
> "He's not asking for money" can be taken as particularly solid.

DGT is a Cyprian company doing business in Greece.  Rumor was it was
funded by expats in Canada; but, that was never confirmed.  They
report that AR failed to deliver a working reactor that remained
stable for 48 hours, I assume without intervention.  I think that they
are relieved that AR failed to deliver by their deadline and had
already in their possession the secret of how the reactor worked,
assuming this is all true.

Could they have come up with the cash had AR delivered per the
contract?  We might not live long enough to know.