On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Believers seem to have the fundamental problem that they don't
> differentiate
> > between claims and facts or evidence and they don't require independent
> > testing before they accept things they like to hear.
>
> Are you calling me a "believer"?  Dem's fightin' words madam and I
> don't care if you *are* a lady, I'll call you out of the Dimebox
> Saloon at high noon!
>
> But first, let's have a drink!>

> So Steorn were not true scammers?
>
> No, just stupid.  And usually drunk.

Steorn scammed 21 million Euros from investors, some of whom were Irish
farmers.  It's not a joke.  Not to them, I'm sure.   Sean has been living
off of that for six years now.  So have accomplices.

Sean (Steorn's CEO) isn't stupid.  In my opinion, he's an accomplished
crook and a sociopath.  I suspect in the US he'd be in prison or at least
heavily sanctioned somehow but in Ireland, security law is more lax.
That's just a guess-- I don't know it for a fact.  What I know for a fact
is that after all the years and all the forum interchanges and all the
scientists who attended the demonstration failure at Kinetica and the
aftersession of it, it's impossible that Sean did not know he was
scamming.   How long does it take to verify that a Minato wheel doesn't
work?