On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Roarty, Francis X
<francis.x.roa...@lmco.com> wrote:

> My posit above is that fewer or smaller VP are NOT left in the suppressed
> void but rather space-time fabric has a consistent density and cross section
> population such that the fabric stretches to allow the larger VP to fit - a
> poor man's route to relativistic space without the need for near luminal
> velocity.

I find your explanation elegant enough to be true.

And as Keats says in Ode on a Grecian Urn, "Beauty is truth, truth
beauty, - that is all / Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."
Unfortunately, Keats did not tell us how to discern truth but science
says theories must be falsifiable and the theorizer must come up with
a test for his theory.  I would not begin to know how to test any of
these Rossi theories.

Regards,