-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

> If the source of Rossi Reactor energy is association of nascent hydrogen,
there is an easy test.  All you have to do is detect 277 nm far-ultraviolet
photons whose energy is equal to 4.476 eV.

That is a good point. However, these photons are in a range which is
strongly absorbed by almost every element (producing he excess heat, which
answers another question). Quartz will probably transmit a tiny percentage.

> Now that I mention it, I recall a window in the reactor in one of the
Defkalion photos which could have been for detection of these photons.... It
would tell them at what point the reaction has begun.

My bet on that window, which I did not notice, is that it would be for use
with a start-up device (a laser, for instance), and not as a detector. They
will know the reaction has started from the excess heat, which should be
very pronounced.

J.