T,

"277 nm far-ultraviolet photons" reminds me of "Black Lights" company name
and their claims of spectrum shift.

"So, how are the 277 nm photons turned into heat?" It is likely a relentless
stream of photons that heat any absorbing material.

I seem to recall one European  researcher received a severe sun burn from a
"black Light" plasma  which would be far less than the concentrated plasma
generated inside a reactor AND let us not forget the unusually high temps
associated with atomic hydrogen torches when h1 atoms re-associate.

Fraan

Terry Blanton
Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:21:02 -0800

If the source of Rossi Reactor energy is association of nascent

hydrogen, there is an easy test.  All you have to do is detect 277 nm

far-ultraviolet photons whose energy is equal to 4.476 eV.

Now that I mention it, I recall a window in the reactor in one of the

Defkalion photos which could have been for detection of these photons.

It would tell them at what point the reaction has begun.

So, how are the 277 nm photons turned into heat?