Creating cesium vapor is easier said than done.

This way may be the least expensive way to do it.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA524737

>From this reference on page 60

Cesium Source Materials

   1. Titanium:Cesium Chromate Dispenser

The first generation UM dispenser cathodes contained a bi-metallic compound
made of titanium powder and cesium chromate (Ti:CrCs2O4) mixed at a 5:1
ratio and hand pressed into small pellets. At a temperature of 425°C the
chromate reacts with titanium leaving free cesium in the dispenser cavity.

This may fit in with your design since chromium and titanium are
non-reactive in what you are doing.

* *

* *