From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 10:04 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Too Big to Fail" movie portrays institutional disaster

Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

about Enron,
read
http://www.princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Patterns%20of%20Denial%204l%20fin.pdf
it was sincere self delusion leading to perceived as rational "honest" fraud,
and not simple scam.

I agree it was self-delusion. I think that is more common that people realize.
Con-men often con themselves.

That is a really good paper. This is "Appendix A: Patterns of Denial." Appendix
A to what? Here is the main index of papers:

http://www.princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers.html