Yeah,

therefore it is important to have the legislative and the jurisdictive on the
payroll.

The fact that it is not corrected, tells You a lot about how rotten the
'system' is.

Bill Black calls this whole syndrome within the financials 'control fraud', but
it is bigger than that.

Think of  parasites. Why are they parasites, and what distinguishes them from
symbionts?

Lots of them reprogram their host.

Just as an arbitrary citation:
http://m.animalplanet.com/s/4756/166?levelVal=2&assetKeyVal=471003&masterKey=monsters&catKey=monsters_how&subCatKey=&childKey=

At the societal level it is mostly about hijacking society's essential memes.

I am quite astonished, that You, Jed, are not aware of that.

Having worked for about 7 years in behavioral physiology and biological
cybernetics in an earlier life this is not news for me.

Guenter