Let me clarify.

We did not invent the term "bosenova" and neither did NIST or JILA - but we
borrowed it for the purpose of showing energy gain via a quasi-bosons
modality in condensed matter at ambient and higher temperature.

The original usage at NIST was not for energy gain at all - and only for
supercold. They never anticipated anomalous energy gain in the expansion of
supercold BEC and we never expressed a necessity for cryogenics.

That is our small addition to the argot of advance energy concepts . and it
is only apt "punage" if you will.

. but just to set the record straight, should anyone try to copyright it.

Jones

From: Jones Beene

Here on Vortex we have been calling this M.O. a "Bosenova" for at least two
and a half years.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37502.html

.looks like the JILA team does not know how to do a google search..

From: ChemE Stewart

Bosenovacat...

Since the phenomenon looks very much like a tiny supernova, or exploding
star, the JILA team dubbed it a "Bosenova." The most surprising thing about
the Bosenova is that the fundamental physical process behind the explosion
is still a mystery....