By all means Dan.  I hope that the calorimeter shows excess power, but I would
not be surprised to see otherwise after reviewing the data.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>
To: John Milstone <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 6, 2013 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: MFMP Null Result

I guess you did not understand the question or I don't know how to express
myself well. Either way, let's wait to see the flow calorimetry.

2013/2/6 Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>

Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

That was not my question. I want to know if he is also fitting excess heat with
his curve and thus giving false negatives.

I am saying I think it is just a slight instrument bias.

Anyway, even if it is 0.6 W positive, that is not significant.

Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com