I wish I knew how to answer this line of inquiry.  If you are suggesting that
there should be LENR activity and thus a reading of zero excess power is a
false negative, then the program demonstrates that.  It is my philosophy to let
the results speak for themselves regardless of the outcome.  The program does
that by fitting the input power variable to the data for the best match.  I
have no way to change this once it has been told to optimize unless I
intentionally lock its value for other purposes.

For all of the runs up through the present, the optimized input power has
calculated less than the applied power.   There have been a few times when the
instantaneous power difference has suggested that slightly more is coming out
than in, but the longer term average never has.   Most times the average excess
power has been quite close to the applied input as in the latest run where it
was within -.2 watts out of 105.4 watts.  I suspect that the noise riding on
the data due to external temperature variation, or etc. has enabled the peaks
to exceed the input, but there also may be a small component of true excess
power.

When I make an objective analysis of the program runs so far I come to the
conclusion that there is no significant excess power being displayed.  Label me
a skeptic, but I very much want to see positive results.

Dave