Yes, that might be what they need.  I am concerned about the calibration used
for the earlier Celani publication where a forth order radiation (S_B)
assumption was used to calculate the power.  The MFMP guys have very clearly
demonstrated that this is not happening with their cells.  I recently saw
something written on their site that suggests that this is still being
considered or applied by Celani.   If the forth order calculation is used from
this point forth, I will question the results until they are proven accurate.
To me it is that simple.  Use that technique and you will likely experience
major errors.

Recently a plan has been put into place to use a calorimeter to measure the
excess heat.  This is the proper procedure and should settle the issue once
properly calibrated.

They have found that the wire used by Celani had many more layers than the ones
they tested, so things might start looking more reasonable if more can be
obtained.  The latest I read is that the multi layer wire might not be
available.   The saga continues.

Dave