DGT has never mentioned the use of  carbonyl. There powder is pure nickel.
The surface of the particles are processed with a proprietary process to
resurface the particle with a Rutile structure.

Please show me a reference to the use of  carbonyl in this process.  In
fact, the use of carbonyl is incompatible with  the rutile process.