Dear Bob,

Thank you for the idea of cracks' aesthetics! I know it well, I think
you have remarked the second Motto by Leonard Cohen based
on this idea..
It happens that very early in my professional career I learned about the
beauty and variety of cracks -when working at the Civil Engineering
Faculy of the Timisoara- Polytechnics, Chair of Concrete. It is a world of
cracks in concrete see e.g.
http://indecorativeconcrete.com/idcn/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Why-Concrete-Cracks.pdf
Mistery and beauty are different from function. Let's admit the possible
role
cracks in Pd in the FPCell, is this something good for the results?
However Paintelli's process is based on very smart and beautiful
nanostructures more sophisticated and educated as cracks, and LENR+ uses
the high art of nanoplasmonics.

Peter

,

--