I looked into the metal separation technology that Jackob Aganyan of Solar
Hydrogen Trends(JA) said his system sprang from. What JA said in the video
is consistent with the technology that he says his system comes from. In
the patent as follows:

http://www.google.ca/patents/US4659512

*Fixation of dissolved metal species with a complexing agent*
*US 4659512 A*

*“A process for removing metal species from solution comprising passing the
liquid over a composition comprising a support such as a porous silicate
glass or silica gel or charcoal having interconnected pores and containing
water soluble amine complexing agents absorbed on the support capable of
forming a stable complex with the metal species. The preferred amine
complexing agent is triethylenetetramine.”*

In this process, cavitation is produced using sound.

*“**The patent also describes a decontamination method which comprises
immersing a radioactively contaminated article in a solution comprised of
water, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, sodium sulfate, sodium hydroxide,
manganese dioxide and carbon black, and subjecting said solution to
ultrasonic vibration forces sufficient to produce cavitation therein.”*

Triethylenetetramine (TETA) seems to be used throughout this technology
including the variant that extracts gold, palladium, and platinum from
minerals and may be the source for the nitrogen in the gas output. TETA is
a hydrogen nitrogen compound. The secret sauce (assume TETA) is said to be
consumed in the process.

If this technology is in fact real, its high COP makes it the paramount
system in the LENR sweepstakes.