Hi,
[snip]
>Take a look at the third party test results.
>
>http://pesn.com/2014/04/29/9602478_Solar-Hydrogen-Trends_revolutionizing-all-energy/SHT_performance%20_test.pdf
>
>I could not find how long this test ran.

Another problem is that it isn't clear if the moisture percentage is by volume
or by weight. If it's by volume ("Volumetric flow rate"), and comprises liquid
water droplets (likely at 80 ºF) , then it could be a significant proportion of
the weight.
In short much of the water may still have been water rather than Hydrogen.
(Ultrasound is frequently used to create "cold mist").

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk