  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 10:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Oxygen to hydrogen?

  Take a look at the third party test results.

http://pesn.com/2014/04/29/9602478_Solar-Hydrogen-Trends_revolutionizing-all-energy/SHT_performance%20_test.pdf

  I could not find how long this test ran.

  On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 12:07 AM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

    Hi,
    [snip]

    >On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>  How much energy does it take to make TETA?  Its an old radioactive
    >> chelating agent and not cheap used in decontamination.  However, it
    >> production costs may have improved since the time we used it
    >>

    >US $20-22 / *Liter* *( FOB Price)*
    >800 Liters *(Min. Order)*

    >The economic flaw in this system is the cost of the consumables.

    I wonder if they have taken into account all possible sources of energy in
the
    system? The temperatures available during cavitation would likely catalyze
any
    chemical reaction that was energetically possible, and then there is the
energy
    from ultrasound generators etc. as well.
    I don't expect that the latter would contribute much, however the chemical
    energy could be considerable. I would like to see a proper accounting,
    especially given the claim that they can get 1 kg H2 from 1 kg H2O. That
claim
    is most likely a simple mistake, but might be true if the Hydrogen is also
    coming from other chemicals in the mix.
    In order for it to be true for only water, they would have to be converting
all
    the Oxygen into Hydrogen too, which apparently is what they believe is
    happening. If so, then they are being extraordinarily wasteful. In order to
    split Oxygen into Hydrogen you need to supply roughly the binding energy of
    Oxygen which is about 127,000,000 eV. Having spent 127,000,000 eV converting
    Oxygen into Hydrogen, they then get back about 12 eV in chemical energy,
when
    the Hydrogen is burnt using atmospheric oxygen, about 1 part in 10 million
of
    the energy input. They might do better to find a means of tapping the
original
    energy source more directly. ;)

    Regards,

    Robin van Spaandonk