OK, so these papers are basically saying hot fusion/fission is occurring in
these nano-plasmon environments, right? Now the trick of course is proving
that a coherent BEC state, that links together a phase-coherent
quantum-system (aka "soliton") then dissipates all that mass energy through
systemic distribution, can actually exist. Widom-Larsen have taken a
similar road without success. Hagelstein has tried to do this through a
phonon quasi-particle model with limited success. Again, the papers are all
well and good, what experiments do you suggest to show this is going on in
all NiH LENR systems beside the particle chamber suggestion?