I wrote:

I've always been a little uncomfortable with the way the testing done on
> behalf of BLP at Harvard-Smithsonian CfA is characterized.

What I need to come clean with is that I've been a little unfair, here.
 Because it turns out that the University of California at Berkeley has
provided crucial backing for the idea some of us have been playing around
with, that LENR is the result of microscopic electric arc discharges.

What I mean is that people at Berkeley have rendered invaluable assistance
in developing this general line of thought.

What I mean is that the staff at the Doe Library have been crucial in
directing me to where I could get a visitor library card, so that I could
look at journal articles.

Eric