The thing is, if you look at Mills theory it tries to model not QED but all
different particles and forces just by setting up photons and charge
distributions. Id do
look like QED and hydrinos does not match, the hydrinos start to get good
exposure as a valid theory, QED have been verified a lot and does produce
many
very very accurate prediction. And the hydrino captured photon field are
very different from the old known ones, so different that you can't get
from the normal ground
state to a hydrino state by an exchange of photons You need a catalysts and
whatnot to be able to produce them and trigger the energy release. One
solution could be
that there exists another QM theory for hydrinos only, they could simply be
a new particle in QM speak or perhaps utilzing some new force or whatnot.
Thats it and
especially when we don't have a good understanding of the link between
them, we just cannot know for sure. Knowing how this link works explicitly
could help augment
Mills theory to incorporate transient behavior as well, his theory seams to
be a theory of standing waves.