On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 2:22 AM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <
stefan.ita...@gmail.com> wrote:

One solution could be that there exists another QM theory for hydrinos
> only, they could simply be a new particle in QM speak or perhaps utilzing
> some new force or whatnot. Thats it and
> especially when we don't have a good understanding of the link between
> them, we just cannot know for sure.

The "that's it" part seems like quite a lot.  I'm not in a position to pass
definitive judgment on Mills's theory, so I'm sort of forced by
circumstance to keep an open mind.  It's a kind of perfunctory,
unenthusiastic open mindedness.

Eric