From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 12:51 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Wired: Nasa validates 'impossible' space drive

I suggested something like negative gravity. The force that NASA has stumbled
onto could be the force produced causing  the expansion of the universe. If
there is a process that produces RF all over the universe, it could be pushing
matter in opposition to the attractive force of gravity.

We might connect this dark energy force to LENR as a prodigious producer of RF
energy as a NMR active reaction of  the vacuum to the production of ubiquitous
cosmological magnetism.