So, you wanna get into UFO's...

No doubt, there are few subjects that will throw a discussion group into
the weeds better than UFOs.  UFOs are the 2nd most searched item on
Google.  Nacherly, xxx sex is the first.

Look upthread at my electrogravitics approach to the NASA proposals.  Then
do a search for electrogravitics and UFOs.  You'll find plenty of answers.
But the vast majority of readers will reject such answers.

If you are truly "skeptical of both of these issues at this time!" then
you'll want further information and you will acquire it, read it, and then
report back on it.  85% of the folks I have corresponded with have not made
it through that "supposedly skeptical" route.  Because they were lazy and
already had their minds made up.

Are you Ready, then?

Flying saucers were an extension of Ludwig Prandtl's experiments in
boundary layer control theory that the Germans performed in WWII.  It was
the Allies who won WWII, and coincidentally, took all those boundary layer
control experimental results & 2 years later there were correspondingly
shaped experimental craft flying over America.  CoInkkDINKY?  I don't think
so.

How is it that a supposedly extraterrestrial craft covers the impossible
feat of zillions of light-years of distance only to crash near a military
base 2 years after such experiments?
Nope.  Those weren't aliens, they were secret experimental aircraft.

So at this point, the average alien visitation believer is so worked up
that they want to engage me in all kinds of ridiculous rhetoric.   But they
never seem to be able to argue without employing simple logical fallacies.
They also refuse to examine the evidence.

So here's the best evidence so far:  Read the book "Intercept UFO" by
Renato Vesco.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FIntercept-UFO-Renato-Vesco%2Fdp%2FB0006WI572&ei=MI3cU_70McL2oATXwIKQAQ&usg=AFQjCNGoW1oN-Licmx6EMac0gFNwZTs75Q&sig2=48YqVXYw6PWJEIbP5cot3g

If you aren't willing to read such a book, you've become a UFO alien
believer and there's no real debating with such people.

Read the book.