Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

 To Jed and the rest of Darwinian Evolutionists here:

> I have a simple question:
>
> 1.  What is your best evidence of Darwinian Evolution occuring?

There are thousands of books full of irrefutable proof that Darwinian
evolution is occurring. For you, or anyone else, to question it is exactly
like questioning Newton's law of gravity, or the fact that bacteria causes
disease.

I am not going to debate this. Anyone who denies basic science on this
level is grossly ignorant. These nonsensical distinctions between macro-
and micro-level evolution have no basis in fact. They are the product of
religious creationism, which is sacrilegious nonsense, since it posits God
as a cosmic deceiver who filled every nook and cranny of life with proof of
evolution just as a trick to fool us.

If you want to learn about evolution and biology, read a textbook. Don't
annoy people who know the subject.

I will not try to spoon-feed you facts about nature that you should have
learned in 3rd grade. Anyone who makes the kind of ridiculous assertions
about evolution that you make is beyond my help. I spent far too much time
trying to educate people about cold fusion. When people have no idea of how
the laws of thermodynamics operate, or the difference between power and
energy, there is no chance they can understand cold fusion. It is a waste
of time trying to explain it. I have uploaded papers on cold fusion,
including some guides for beginners. Other people have uploaded beginner's
guides to evolution. Learn from them, or wallow in ignorance. Your choice.
As Arthur Clarke used to say: over and out!