Correct me if I am wrong Jojo, but I suspect you are looking for a case where a
beginning species evolves into a second species that can no longer share genes
with the original mother species, but can reproduce among its new members.

My first thoughts were how dogs were derived from wolves, but I believe that
they can still breed together.  I suppose my dog is a wolf in disguise.

Mules are close to what you are seeking, but they are a combination of two
different species and sterile in most cases(all but one that I have read about).

I suppose a beginning search would include different animal species that mate
among themselves but do not bear young as a result.  I do not keep up with such
statistics and perhaps some on the list are knowledgeable in the subject and
can enlighten us.  If these different mating species have the same number of
chromosomes then perhaps once they shared a common ancestor species.  At least
this would seem to be a good way to seek examples of current evolution if it
can be found.

Dave