On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

John – if COP of 6-10 is seen over an extended time period, much of the
> mainstream physics community will go into full apoplectic and anaphylactic
> shock. It may never recover from the embarrassment.

Personally, I doubt that even if this report is spotless in almost every
respect that it will be the demonstration to cause a big stir among
physicists.  Since the group carrying out the test include earlier
participants, they can be written off by those who seek an excuse to do
so.  Hopefully a positive report will attract additional investment from
interested onlookers, however, and that development, in turn, will result
in some demonstrations that will finally force the matter with physicists.

Eric