I doubt if the ash will be tested, as that would give away trade secrets.

                From: Axil Axil

                I expect to see even distribution of heat based on
superfulidity. I expect to see RF radiation increase over time and heat
output decrease in like proportion. If an ash assay is provided, a large
amount of iron and 61NI will  be found in the ash.

                Jones Beene  wrote: From: Peter Gluck
                                Dear Friends, Anticipating some possible
effects of the Rossi Report 2,
                                I have published:

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2014/10/it-comes-judgment-day-for-lenr-parad
igm.html
                                Let's wait and see if I was right. To
increase my chsnces I predicted more things, some contradictory. A good
researcher can become a prophet after retirement.
                Well, Peter, it’s hard to be wrong without a few specific
predictions <g>.
                Here are mine:
                1)    COP near 2 for extended periods.
                2)    No gamma radiation
                3)    Evidence of quiescence (unexpected cessation of the
gain)
                Hoped for prediction – but unlikely due to technical
limitations: evidence of the signature x-ray indicative of DDL/dark matter,
in the range of 3.6 keV.
                Since there is no commercial meter for this spectrum, the
x-ray would have to show up in some other clever way, such as film exposure
– thus it is unlikely.

                Jones