From: Foks0904

I would be much happier if David French's "magic numbers" COP 6-10 &
Temperatures 200-600F could be achieved (if I'm remembering correctly).

John – if COP of 6-10 is seen over an extended time period, much of the
mainstream physics community will go into full apoplectic and anaphylactic
shock. It may never recover from the embarrassment.

That may not be the worst thing in the world of science, since the level of
past arrogance begs for its overdue “comeuppance,” as they say. However,
French’s high COP is not needed in the real world, and maybe is not realistic -
based on the history of the field … at least not so long as the Rossi reaction
can be triggered by heat alone (without electric input).

As I have tried to show, COP of 2 in heat-triggered systems is the effectively
the same as “infinite” for all practical purposes. It simply means more units
are needed before the loop can be closed, depending on the details of the
Maxwellian distribution - so the overhead is higher with 2 instead of 6, but
either can be engineered as closed-loop, or infinite COP.

Jones