While I am hopeful and optimistic about the report, I am sometimes
pessimistic about its potential impact on the "outsider" public. For
example, hasn't Mills' gotten a fair amount of
independent/quasi-independent verification on certain aspects of his theory
(certainly the excess heat), yet no real attention because no commercial
product on the market as of yet (that we know about)? Isn't the
experimental reality of excess heat obvious/true/proven, yet that can't
even gain traction in the public. Not saying it couldn't/wouldn't be a huge
story, just stating some general pessimism about the attention span of
people outside this "community".

I agree that COP near 2.0 would be relevant, as mentioned by Jones here &
Brian Ahern elsewhere, and I'm not expecting any gammas commensurate with
excess heat (based on passed observations/experiences w/ PdD & NiH
systems) -- though I'm willing to be surprised. I would be much happier if
David French's "magic numbers" COP 6-10 & Temperatures 200-600F could be
achieved (if I'm remembering correctly).