And so says Peter Amstutz on 06/02/06 14:22...
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Okay, by publishing some VOS code via bzr you've finally convinced me to
> try it out :-)
>
> Conclusion: yes, this is an improvement over cvs/svn.  I will probably
> see about into converting the repository over to bzr after the 0.23
> release.

You can leave that to me, if you give me a copy of the CVS repository.
I think I got the hang of tailor now.

> Okay, looking this over briefly, correct me if I am wrong but it appears
> that you are binding VOS into Python by hand, rather than using the
> existing work with SWIG.  Is there a particular reason for this?

Yes... the main point of this thing is running python code, so I'd be
using libpython anyway.  So I figured, the work of binding by hand would
probably be less than figuring out how to integrate the swig bindings.

Or in other words - why would I use the existing swig stuff?  :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/