Daniel's answer fits exactly with the proposal (which is unsurprising,
because he reviewed and certainly influenced it).

To make it clear again: the proposal on
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Wiktionary/Development/Proposals/2015-05
is a proposal for the tasks that need to be performed. Your questions are
mostly about the data model, which was discussed earlier in the following
proposal:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Wiktionary/Development/Proposals/2013-08

Since I am not sure which questions remain open, I will try to address them
here again, on the risk of repeating what has been said before.
Unfortunately you seem to not use the terminology as defined in the second
proposal linked above, which makes the discussion unnecessarily harder than
it could be. If you prefer another terminology, I would be happy if you
link to a one pager describing it, so that we can effectively communicate.

> How do we go from a spelled form of a lexeme at Wiktionary and to an
> identifier
on Wikidata?

If with "spelled form of a lexeme at Wiktionary" you mean a Form as per the
proposal, then the answer is: Forms have statements, and statements may
point to Items, Forms, Senses, Lexemes, etc.. The exact properties to be
used in these statements are up to the community.

If with "spelled form of a lexeme at Wiktionary" you mean Lexeme as per the
proposal, than the answer is: Lexems have statements, and statements may
point to Items, Forms, Senses, Lexemes, etc. The exact properties to be
used in these statements are up to the community.

This is already stated in the second link above.

> And how do we go from one Sense to another synonym Sense?

A Sense has a set of statements, and statements may point to other Senses.
The exact properties used are up to the community. So a statement with the
property 'synonym' stated on a Sense could point to another Sense.

> Do we use statements?

Yes.

> But then only the L-identifiers can be used, so we will link them at the
Lexeme level..

No. As the second link above says, Senses and Forms also have Statements.
It is not only Lexemes that have Statements.

> Wiktionary is organized around homonyms while Wikipedia is organized around
synonyms, especially across languages, and I think this difference creates
some of the problems.

Yes, that is why Tasks 1, 2, 9 and 10 in the proposal for the task
breakdown, the first link above, deal with exactly this question.

Since Gerard stated that his question was subsumed by the above list, I
hope that his question is also answered?

I am afraid that I could not write a new proposal which is significantly
clearer than the current, but I can keep answering questions. But all the
questions you have asked seem to be explicitly answered in the two links
given above. Since I know you are smart, I am wondering what is not working
in the communication right now. Did you miss the first link? Because
without that it is indeed hard to fully understand the second link (but the
first link is already given in the second link).

So, please, keep asking questions. And everyone else too. I would like to
continue improving the proposals based on your questions and suggestions.