Am 17.05.2015 um 00:46 schrieb John Erling Blad:
> Your description is pretty far from whats in the proposal right now.
> The proposal is not clear at all, so I would say update it and
> resubmit if for a new discussion.

Can you explain where you think my description is inconsistent with the current
proposal?

I agree the proposal is a bit terse, and it would be nice if it explained a bit
more how common use cases, like translations and synonyms, would be covered by
the proposed model. But it clearly states that Lexemes contain Senses and Forms,
and that Sense and Forms are entities (and thus have IDs, and can be referenced
individually) and have Statements (which can be used to reference other
entities, like Senses or Items).

My explanation reflects the intent behind the proposed model. If it seems far
from the proposal to you, it would be good to know why that is, and how that
could be fixed.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.