John, sorry, I guess I was too slow - as far as I understand you have now
re-read the 13-08 proposal, which has made my last Email redundant.

https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Wikidata_talk:Wiktionary/Development/Proposals/2015-05&diff=216035102&oldid=216029531

I hope that the model is clear now. Thanks for your engagement!
Denny