Sorry OT, but Jeremy is there anywhere I can find the keynotes to this
statement. This is pretty big news, we all knew about the problems
[http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fir/]but to officially deprecate!
So which one
[http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2003/12/12/accessible_i/index.php]
do we now turn too? Or are we just going to fall into another trap?

Ian
www.e-lusion.com