On 10/8/05, Thierry Koblentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry, but this doesn't make sense at all. Or is there an important
> detail I'm missing? ;)

Yes, you're missing the part where this was written over 12 months ago
by someone who had only built 3 sites and wanted to try and help other
beginners navigate the 'minefield of pain' that is starting out with
CSS.

It's all well and good to say "that's so outdated, what the heck were
you thinking" and you're right -- I don't use the IE filter methods
anymore and I usually cater for more alternative media from the
outset.

I absolutely should write an updated version of my article, I don't
deny much of what is discussed is now outdated.That said, I have an
archive of nearly 700 emails thanking me for the methods outlined in
that article alone, so I have no regrets what so ever about publishing
and promoting those techniques (at the time, anyway).

Let's discuss your article in 12 months and see if you still feel the same ;)