-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bret Pettichord
Sent: 10 May 2007 12:39 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] The Plan for Watir

Chris McMahon wrote:
> There might still be enough there to work with.
> This is a port of Perl Win32::GuiTest, btw
That is good to hear. Since a release was never made, i had assumed that

it was an abandoned project. I just took another look and found i was
able to run all the tests successfully.

 From what you say, i would say that the next step would be to package
this as a gem and create some rdoc, even if it was only something simple

that pointed you to the corresponding perl docs.

I was also confused by the guitest020218 directory. Should i just ignore

this? There are duplicates of several files (cguitest.so, guitest.rb).
Which is the correct one to use?

Bret
Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of
the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.