[CC-ing xen-discuss regarding question below]

>> Probably a 64 bit dual core with 4GB of (ECC) RAM would be a good
>> starting point.
>
> Agreed.
So I was completely out of a the ball-park - I hope the ZFS Wiki can be
updated to contain some sensible hardware-sizing information...

One option I'm still holding on to is to also use the ZFS system as a
Xen-server - that is OpenSolaris would be running in Dom0...  Given that
the Xen hypervisor has a pretty small cpu/memory footprint, do you think
it could share 2-cores + 4Gb with ZFS or should I allocate 3 cores of
Dom0 and bump the memory up 512MB?

Thanks,
Kent